Monday, April 22, 2013

From the Heart sketch 015




Faith posted an new I {HEART} sketches #015 challenge today. Its a fun one, I flipped it sideways to work better with my image. I've used one of the cute images available in the From the Heart Stamps shop called Bunny Hello. Hope you will join the challenge and play along.


I'm going to mail my card off to the Sunshine Mail foundation. They are having a In My Garden challenge and April card drive right now. They are a really great organization that sends cards to kids who are having difficult times (some of them are going through illnesses, some are living in shelters). They have a calendar up for April with their card needs, so you can check it out and see if you have anything in your stash or can create something for them.

Card Recipe:
Image: From the Heart  Bunny Hello, Verve sentiment
Ink: printer, Palette Noir
Paper: copic xpress, SU Garden Green, SU Baja Breeze, PTI kraft, Memory Box pritnts
Extras: copics, stickles, Doodlebug brads brads,MFT grass and fence dies, nesties label, sewing machine, MS butterfly punches, recollections pearls

7 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Precious card, precious image. I love this Kathy. Your coloring is fabulous!

Unknown said...

Sooo cute :-) x x

Imke said...

Beautiful scene, Kathy ! Super sweet image and great take with the sketch !

Karen said...

Kathy,
We appreciate you sharing about Sunshine Mail! Your card is darling, beautifully colored. I would love to see this in my garden! Thanks for joining us!

Michele Cunningham said...

So cute. Love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at Sunshine Mail :)

Mrs Frizz said...

awwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! now that's precious ...

Pam said...

Kathy,

This card is just too darn cute. Awesome coloring and love your design using the fence and grass dies and the butterflies. So sweet! Thanks so much for sending your card to Sunshine Mail!!

:) Pam