Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sentimental Sundays #103




Here is my weekly post for Sentimental Sundays. This week our challenge theme is "whimsical". So go ahead and make a card or project with a bit of whimsy! Don't forget to add your sentiment!

And A Day For Daisies is our sponsor this week, so exciting, I love Tammy's digi images, they are sweet and unique. She very graciously allowed us to pick an image. I selected this gorgeous Water Play image. So much fun to color. I've added gloss to the water and some stickles to her wings. Sentiment is from Pink Cat Studios. Patterns from October Afternoon 5 and Dime collection.

Make sure and pop over to the Sentimental Sundays blog and check out all the fabulous creations from the DT.

My sketch comes from Deconstructing Jen. This one is Deconstructed Sketch #52. Another great sketch this week.


9 comments:

Imke said...

Kathy, what a sweet card ! The colors are great- layout too and the image is super cute. Love it.

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the yellow and red...

Archana Joshi said...

So cute... I love love love the image and layout is wonderful. Pretty colors too.
Hugs,
Archana

Anonymous said...

Kathy~I love all the time you put into your cards. I never feel like I have time to pull out the sewing machine & stitch. LOL That's why your cards are gorgeous & mine are just blah.

Borqna said...

This is cool! Congratulations!
Good luck!

Doreen said...

Pretty card, Kathy. Looks like summer ;)
Hugs
Doreen xx

Regan said...

Aw, she certainly is whimsical! Such a bright and cheerful creation! I do love your stitching and that wondergul border die! You always delight! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Jen Shults said...

Oooh! this is great! I love that image! Lovely take on this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

Jennipher said...

Oh your sentiment is too cute! great job with this card. So pretty.