Monday, February 6, 2012

Sassy Sneak Peek

Happy times here after the Giants won the Superbowl!

I've got a Sassy Studio sneak peek for you today. Saturday is release day. Lindsay has taken suggestions from fans and made images from them. On Saturday the reveal will happen and those who had their suggestions used will get a free image, plus have a SSD image named after them! Fun, right?

I've used the new nurse image. She's quite a hot tamale. I will probably give this to dh for Valentine's day. He's going to wonder why I never looked this glamourous in my scrubs, lol!

My sketch is from Raise the Bar challenge 90.

Card Recipe:
Image: SSD Nurse, sentiment from Gina K.
Ink: Printer, Palette Noir
Paper: PTI ssw, Smokey Shadow, Pure Poppy, Echo Park prints
Extras: copics, stickles, nesties, crystal effects, MS heart punch, dimensionals, sewing machine, MM brads

9 comments:

Peggy said...

That is one gorgeous nurse! Love your coloring and card! Thanks for participating in the Raise The Bar challenge this week!

Danni said...

Fabulous card! I'm not fond of needles and that makes me shudder but still a great image! LOL!

Sara I. said...

She is gorgeous Kathy!!! Love the black stitching and fabulous heart punch! Love the card! xx

Theresa said...

She a beauty! Love the hair and those red lips!! I love love love that DP. I have some, but I am hoarding it.

Kate said...

She is gorgeous, like always you have done an outstanding job my friend.

Hugs,
kate

Cheryl said...

What a fun card! Your coloring is fabulous.

Unknown said...

I love this new Sassy image! Great card! ;o)

Catherine said...

Fab card and what a great idea for a valentines card...

Angela said...

Too darn cute! She is a hot tamale for sure...I'm thinking she won't get too much work done in that get-up...where's her stick to fend off her admirers? LOL Well done!