Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches #106

Happy Tuesday, that means it's time for anotherTuesday Morning Sketches challengeMelissa came up with another great one!
We hav


Our sponsor this week is Chi Chi Memories, and very generously provided me with this image Apple Costume. I immediately thought teacher card with the little apple guy. After the fact, I thought I could have used "apple of my eye" for the sentiment.

Stop over to the TMS blog and check out all the inspiration from the DT.



Card Recipe:
Image: Chi Chi Memories Apple Costume, sentiment from PTI
Ink: Printer, Palette Noir, PTI Pure Poppy
Paper: PTI ssw, New Leaf, Pure Poppy, DCWV pattern
Extras: copics, nesties, PTI button and twine, K and Co. rhinestones, SU corner rounder, dimensionals

12 comments:

Theresa said...

Hi Kathy, you did a fabulous job on this. I love the shading you got in the entire image. Love the paper and sentiment. Love it!!

Linda Palmer said...

Kathy, one card down for a teacher this year. I love it. Cute image, beautiful coloring and love your papers.

Jessica G. said...

Perfect DP to highlight this sweet image and love that PTI sentiment, too! You are so ahead of the curve, already having this adorable card ready to go!!

Hazel said...

Kathy what a great card - the teacher who receives it will be chuffed to bits I bet. I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

Danni said...

Love the fun papers with this cute image! Great card!

Melissa Craig said...

Fabulous! I love the vivid colors and the paper is fabulous.

Unknown said...

This little one is sooo adorable! Love your coloring and the PP you used! ;o)

Tammi said...

I love that there's a bite out of the apple on the cute image, so fun! Great paper to go with him...adorable!

Dawn said...

So cute Kathy! Love the DP and this cute little apple boy!

Angela said...

This is just too darn cute! Love the sentiment you have added and that apple DP is PERFECT!!! Well done!

Sandy said...

You are Johnny on the spot with school cards. Really cute card!
Sandy

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh my, perfect papers for this sweet image!! Your sentiment is perfect!