Monday, February 28, 2011

Lots of Luck to You!

I can't believe tomorrow is March already! I've got a cute little card to share using Phindy's Place image Lots of Luck to You. My very favorite part of this image is the way she has her sweater buttoned up crooked, looks like she was rushing and missed one, so cute.

I've used the Friday Sketchers sketch #143 for the layout of this card.

Hope you are starting off you week well!

Card Recipe: 
Stamps: Phindy's Place Lots of Luck to You, senti from PTI
Ink: Printer, Handsome Hunter
Paper: PTI ssw, SU Yoyo Yellow, Garden Green, BG Origins
Embellishments: copics, nesties, crystal effects, MS border punch, button and twine, BG brads

8 comments:

Rach said...

what a sweet good luck card, beautiful. thank you for joining us @ friday sketchers. hugs rachxx

Carrie said...

I'm so glad you pointed out the sweater or I would have missed that. Love the little clover in the corner, you always add that one little touch that is so perfect. Adorable card.

Anne said...

Kathy what a cutie, love the bright yellow conrast, great card.
Anne
x

Donelda said...

This is SO Cute!!! And I just bought a package of that dp last week!! Off to drag it out of the package and make myself cut it up!! LOL!!

Joanne Gilch said...

Really cute...love the addition of the yellow...pops! Your coloring is impeccable...I need to start drinking wine in the evening after DH goes to bed!

Cheryl said...

Oh my gosh! I just love this! Your coloring (with her sweet red hair) is just adorable.


If you are interested, this fits our "Anything goes with a sentiment" challenge at challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is absolutely darling! I love the great layout you used and the image is so cute...have to go check it out!

Angela said...

This is a great layout; love how the papers are layered and how you have placed the sentiment vertically. Love her red hair, too!