Monday, January 17, 2011

Love Ya Cupcake

Happy Monday! It's going to be a good one here, since it's a holiday!  No school and no work for the hubby. Nothing better then a long weekend!

This week at Delightful Inspiration the freebie, is this adorable Love Ya Cupcake. If you didn't play along last week, you can pick it up in the Designed2Delight digi store and play along this week.

I immediately fell for this one, I'm a big fan of conversation hearts!  Last year my dh and I were laughing that they have hearts that say "text me" now.  Too funny, how times have changed!

I used today's sketch from the Crafty Ho's challenge blog.  Such a fun sketch to work with, one I would definitely use again!

Hope you have a wonderful week!

Card Recipe:
Image: Designed2Delight Love Ya Cupcake, senti from Amuse
Ink: Printer, Palette Noir
Paper:  PTI ssw, SU Chocolate Chip, Basic Gray Bittersweet
Embellishments: copics, nesties, stickles, crystal effects, SU punches, MS border punch, SU ribbon, Bellas Baubles

8 comments:

Imke said...

Kathy, this looks very beautiful. Great image and i like the punched border and the colors.

Juls said...

yummy!!!! such a gorgeous card! Hugs Juls

Linda Palmer said...

Love this card. The image is darling and you definitely made it shine. Love your border too.

Mary G. said...

Kathy, great card! LOVE the colors- that Chocoalte Chip works perfectly with that DP! The cupcake looks YUMMY!!!

Amanda said...

Mmmmmm! Looks yummy! Love the color combo and layout. Your coloring is fantastic.

Tracey said...

What a fabulous card Kathy & that cupcake looks good enough to eat (in fact it's making me hungry lol).

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Michele Lourenco said...

Hi Kathy,
Thanks for joining the Crafty Hos. You did such a nice job with this sketch challenge.

Tammy Miller said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love everything about it!. Thanks for joining us at the The Crafty Ho’s Challenge Blog for our January Sketch Challenge. I hope to see you back. Tammy