Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rubber Romance treat holder

Happy Tuesday everyone. Today it's my turn to post a tutorial on the Rubber Romance blog. I posted a tutorial to make these little treat holders. They are quick and easy to make, and best of all they are inexpensive. I'm going to make some for the kids' teachers and bus drivers for Halloween. Everyone deserves a little treat for Halloween!

This adorable image is Sabrina the Witch from Rubber Romance stamps. I think she is such a cute witch! Who knew witches could be so cute?
This is a side view, so you can see how the treat holder looks filled with Hershey's Kisses. One bag of Hershey's Kisses will make 5-6 of these holders. That is if you don't snack on too many while your crafting.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Project Recipe:
Stamps: Sabrina from Rubber Romance
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI ssw, Only Orange, Basic Black, MME patterned paper
Embellishments: copics, stickles, nesties, mini brads, ribbon, Crop-a-
Dile

7 comments:

paige said...

This treat holder is spooky fun! I love the dripping border punch you used. Wish I could find one!

Unknown said...

Too cute! Love the color combo!

Jessica G. said...

How fun! Perfect combination of image and DPs, along with that great drippy border punch. I'd have to buy two bags of kisses because I definitely snack while crafting!!

Tammi said...

A wonderful treat bag, yum! Yeah, I'd be snacking on those for sure, lol.

Michelle VP said...

Fabulous idea for a treat bag! Thanks for sharing. :)

Cheryl Walker said...

Super cute idea, love the bag you made!!! Darling!!!:)

hugs,
Cheryl

Sherry Campbell said...

This is just perfect!!