Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Verve twist with a color challenge

The Verve challenge (VLVAUG04) last week was a sketch with a twist of a color challenge. It was to use your favorite colors. Not sure that these are my absolute favorite colors, but they are some of them. I found this new paper by DCWV, it is their Indian Summer foil and glitter pack. I was so drawn to this particular pattern, I think I would have bought the pack for this pattern alone, but they are really all great! I was able to combine some of the newer SU in colors with it, so that was a bonus. They have such beautiful in colors this year. I'm really happy with this color combination.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. It really makes my day to see that counter going up! Thanks to all of you, too for leaving such nice comments. I'm enjoying this relatively new blogging experience so much!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Verve, Enjoy and Budding Blossoms
Ink: Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, PTI ssw, DCWV Indian Summer glitter and foil stack
Embellishments: nesties, Cuttlebug leaf embossing folder, SU corner rounder punch, copics, sponges, American Crafts leaf mini brads, dimensionals

12 comments:

Heidi said...

WOW this is absolutely stunning, love the colors!

brenda said...

Hi Kathy

What wonderful colours on this card, absolutely love the bold striking mix. Had a nose round your blog and some lovely work.

B x

Tami said...

Ok I need to go find this paper. The colors are just to die for.

Cheryl Walker said...

Very very pretty!!!! I love the colors you used on this!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

paige said...

Beautiful colors on this fabulous card!

Vicki said...

Beautiful card, Kathy! Love those colors! Blessings to you!

Cassie_lu said...

beautiful card

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card! I love your coloring!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, so very elegant! Love that paper!

I've left something for you on my blog, go check it out!

Fleming Printing said...

Love the colors! Great job!

Michelle said...

magnificent color on a fabulous card
TFS!
michelle